Dr. Antonio Martins Coco Juice
Despite sounding sneaky, this is in fact a good thing because you get to drink the juice as Nature intended – virgin, pure and organic, with no preservatives of any kind. It is the same as drinking from a freshly cracked coconut on a tropical palm-fringed beach – but a lot easier and without the sunburn.
- Dr. Antonio Martins Coco Drink fosters the kidney, liver and heart functions as well as enhances the urinary tract elimination process and the elimination of toxins.
- The coconut water's electrolyte level re-equilibrates the body's fluid balance; therefore it is called the "Fluid of Life".
- Dr. Antonio Martins Coco Drink provides the organism with natural and beneficially healthy nutrients and enhances the body's vitality.
- The balanced proportion of potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium foster a speedy revitalisation and re-hydration during the course of physical activities.
- Many people - in particular children - suffer from lactose intolerance. Dr. Antonio Martins Coco Drink is an alternative to milk, and helps in bone fortification. Since this product is lactose free and milk-protein free there is no danger of developing allergies.
- Dr. Antonio Martins Coco Drink enhances concentration and prevents headaches by providing the body with all the necessary replenishing fluids; it impacts positively on the electrolyte level content in the body.
- Due to its organic composition it is most suitable for people of all ages.
- Purely vegetable
- Lactose free
- Milk-protein free
- Rich in amino-acids
- Free from preservatives and colouring
- Organic agricultural-method approved
IngredientsOrganic juice from green coconuts (cocos nucifera). Pure juice.
|Nutritional value (average)|
|per 100ml||per 500ml|
|Energy||102 kJ / 24 kCal||512 kJ / 120 kCal|
|Protein||0,7 g||3,66 g|
|Carbohydrates||4,8 g||24,11 g|
|Lipid||0,2 g||1,0 g|
100 ml correspond to 0,33 energy exchange unit
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 24 October, 2011.